Kanye West Running For President In 2020

Yoselin

Kanye West is planning on running for president in 2020 after a show in San Jose during which he talked about his personal presidential aspirations. Kanye said the country needs to start doing politics a different way and he plans on making that change. He said he will start doing research about politics to be ready for 2020.

Kanye said, “If there is anything that I can do with my time and my day to somehow make a difference while I’m alive,” then he plans to do it. They said he saved hiphop in 2004, now he will save this country in 2020. Kanye plans on making a change from new ideas and new perspectives instead of the same old ones.

Kanye could provide the changes this country needs. A president needs to listen to different views and what the people want. Kanye West first announced he was running for president at the 2015 VMA awards, when he said, “I don’t have views on politics, I just have a view on humanity, the people, and the truth”. Most presidents do not focus on that; they just want to win, they don’t care what the people want.

Many people were happy that he had announced he was running for president others were careless. However, others may not want him to be president because of his race, or mainly because he has no political experience he’s just a singer. If Donald Trump can make it then maybe Kanye could make it, too.

Kanye would be a lot better than Donald Trump in many ways. The country needs to try something new, and it would either be for the better or could be for the worse, but it never hurts to try something new!

KANYE FOR PRESIDENT 2020!

images-2
http://www.eonline.com/news/810344/kanye-west-still-plans-to-run-for-president-i
n-2020

Kanye West is “definitely” running for president: “It’s not about me, it’s about we right now”